The ELOR project team have been granted permission to extend the working hours for a period from 3rd August 2020 to 30th October 2020.
The increased hours would be utilised to carry out Drainage and Earthworks operations and help mitigate some of the risk incurred by the works being pushed into the winter months.
The hours proposed being as follows: –
- Monday to Thursday 08.00 – 20.00 hours
- Friday 08.00 – 18.00 hours
- Saturday 08.30 – 16.30 hours (optional)
The work areas proposed for the extended hours would be restricted to the following: –
- CH 900 to CH 2340 i.e. East of A58 Roundabout to West of Skeltons Lane Roundabout
- CH 2500 to CH 3300 i.e. East of Skeltons Lane Roundabout to West of A64 Roundabout
- CH 4000 to CH 6800 i.e. North of Wood Lane to Manston Lane Roundabout.
We have chosen the restricted areas so only one road crossing will be in use through the peak times i.e. Leeds Road and this will be manned and under traffic signal control.